Hi! I'm Tera, and I have always loved to organize. Even as a child I would straighten and organize the shelves in the grocery store and put misplaced items back in their proper place while in the toy store. My parents certainly never had to tell me to straighten my room.
I find myself organizing any space I encounter… or at least thinking about ways I could organize it if I’m not in a position to physically change anything. (For some reason family and friends aren’t always receptive to me just randomly re-organizing their belongings without being asked!)
I love the feel of an organized space. It creates such calmness, joy, and efficiency, and getting to see customers experience that (some for the first time ever!) is extremely rewarding and makes me truly enjoy what I do. Everyone deserves to feel content and relaxed in their home, and I love having the opportunity to help others experience all the benefits of an organized lifestyle.
I am also a very compassionate and non-judgmental person. I am here to help you with your space(s) and will not pass judgment or make you feel bad about the state of your home. I understand how easy it is to become unorganized and lose control of a space. I don’t believe disorganization represents a person or their character...it’s simply a job that needs to be done and one that I’m happy to tackle for others.
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.